Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dancing on Ashes (Kalifornia)



Don't only draw or build guitars, I play some also, though not often in conventional ways - that would be for example to play songs in front of an audience ; not that I have anything against this, I did it and plan to do it again, but I'm busy with other things for the moment... Anyway, here I am playing a brand new Ibanez Talman acoustic guitar and singing with my partner, for a video currently exhibited in a show I have in Stuttgart, about which you can know more here.

2 comments:

  1. very haunting... didn't pick you as a Mamas & The Papas fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, you're the first one who figured out! I'm mostly a fan of Wong faye who sings the song in Wong Karwai's Chungkin Express...

    ReplyDelete

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook