Friday, December 27, 2013

pedals for sale













I have to sell a few pedals to fund my new project (I first considered selling a guitar - it would have been quicker - but I just can't do it, one day I'll probably die of starvation hugging my guitars). They are all in very good state - I'm quite maniac with my gear - and I picked these ones to sale mostly because they are too good for what I do with them! 

Take the Empress Tape Delay, it's a Rolls Royce and I use it like my MXR Carbon Copy, when there are many mods, sounds, tap tempos and stuff… It deserves to be used by someone who needs something sophisticated… Same with the Boss Loop Station, it has a lot of functions, layers, memories, when I just need a one switch TCE Ditto.

The Boss Metal Zone is incredibly powerful and more versatile that one could believe, but I'm so much into fuzzboxes now that I never really used it - and the Boss FZ-5 Fuzz emulates the Maestro FZ-1A, the Fuzz Face and the Octavia - it's perfect to explore fuzz sounds at a reasonable price before switching to a favorite - mine is now the Sovtek Big Muff - or to gig without having to carry a ton of precious pedals…

If you're interested, please ask me in comments for the prices (suited to European market).

You can check some reviews and demos here, here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Actually I can give the prices here: Empress Tape Delay is 220 €, Boss RC-20XL Loop Station is 200 €, Boss FZ-5 Fuzz is 90€, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone is 90€. Free shipping in Austria, 10 € to Europe, pointless further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss Loop Station is sold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Empress Tape Delay is gone too...

    ReplyDelete

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook