Monday, February 18, 2013

miscellaneous


1.2.

1. So, I finally reinstalled my workbench and I little by little start to work again on my pedal enclosures.

2. I've been offered today a Hardwire Supernatural reverb - a fine piece of electronics. I will practice with it for a few days and record a demo, but I can tell already that it's a very promising pedal...

3. I was doing some computer maintenance and I found a piece that I made a few years ago when I was learning how to use music softwares - it's been uploaded on MySpace just before they sabotage themselves, and I forgot about it, it might interest someone...

3.

6 comments:

  1. How about pickup covers too? I think they could be popular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now I'm doing paint jobs, but I plan to do etching too later... and I would like to customize a guitar - maybe I do that with my First Act...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What First act do ytou have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a Westerberg signature > http://guitarren.blogspot.com/2011/03/customized-epiphone-dot-studio-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good mwith the Alu pick guard. I'm a bit of a first act fan. I've had a few come through but no keepers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't find a use for it yet - I changed the pickup, I'm not super happy with the pickguard - it would look better engraved...

    ReplyDelete

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook