Friday, August 22, 2014

geared up for tomorrow's concert


Now that I do concerts again, I see how different it is since I started to get interested in gear. I spend almost as much time tweaking stuff as preparing music! Well I do improv, so I need to keep fresh, and it's a good way to stay focused, understand how sound is produced and try something completely new! 


I housed my Volcas in a crude wooden rack and put my LeafAudio DroneSynth in a wooden box. 


Here is the new Göldo roller bridge I put on the Jaguar - broke too many strings since I put the LesTrem. I'm not satisfied yet with it, the E strings jump easily out of the roller saddles - my playing style is quite enthusiastic… But I'm sure it can be set up somehow - have to figure out how.


And this is the pedal line for this project !

No comments:

Post a Comment

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook