Saturday, September 21, 2013

N log h 4./CD2











Today, for no reason, I listened to one of my old CDs - something I didn't do for years! It was released in 1999 (if I remember well) on my own short lived label Kinpatsu, under the name I used by then - N log h (don't ask me what it means, it's a long story...) - for different projects, videos, performances, CDs...

I just shared a few tracks on my Soundcloud, if someone's interested... At the time I was into uncompromising noise and experimental music, and I was just starting to put my fingers on music softwares. I'm happy to hear that - in my opinion - this music didn't age too bad, and that I can still stand for it 100% today.

I still have a box full of these CDs somewhere, they sold very poorly for I've never been talented to make money with any of my numerous activities - shortly after I released it I created a dance company and focused on performances for several years...



2 comments:

  1. Respect your work. You went for a specific type of sound/feeling, and I think you achieved it pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.

      the song called 'bertram' (the songs have the name of the computer files they were stored in) was used for a performance by a swedish butoh company whose choreographer ended up working for some Madonna's video… such is my life amongst the stars...

      Delete

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook