Saturday, June 5, 2010

more sketches










This new batch of drawings gives me the opportunity to remind the readers of this blog one of its main objects: to catch the attention of guitars makers with my designs.

Could be amateurs making one-offs in their garage, could be luthiers looking for inspiration or collaboration, could be companies who would hire me, I'm open, but I think that I have plenty of ideas for guitars that could benefit other people, so I wish I could see some of this guitars built (better than by me, you can see that this is a very slow and painful process!)

I've had a couple of informal proposals that had no concrete results, and plenty of demands for the SG and telecaster blueprints I posted last year (!), but I still miss a serious call, so if you think that there's something to do out of all these sketches, be smart and contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook