Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jaguar user's manual














Though I play my Fender Jaguar HH for a few months already, I had not so far managed to really understand what all these switches and knobs are really about (I just found my right setting and stuck to it since) - since I bought this guitar second hand, I had no user's manual and I couldn't get anything usable on Fender's official website.

So it took me a while but I finally found a few days ago what I was looking for on fenderjaguar.net, and understood that on a Jaguar you have two independent settings you can preset and switch to very easily. The Fender old-timers will think I'm dumb but really, I had no way to know that before - none of my previous guitars have this kind of system...

And, well, I love this guitar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook